Please register first by clicking on “Register to Bid” at the top of this page. Your personal info will not be used for any other purpose. We need to know this info to allow us to contact the winning bidders, facilitate collecting payment, and get your winning items to you.
VIEWING & BIDDING ON ITEMS
(1) Please click on each item’s photo to enlarge and allow you to zoom in. A description of the item is also noted below the pictures. For gift cards, expiration dates are also indicated in the auction listing. Please take note. The auction site allows you to create “Watchlists” and monitor “My Auction Bids” through the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
(4) PROXY BIDDING – Our auction employs proxy bidding and set bidding increments of $2.00. This means that you can set your maximum bid price for an item, and the computer will automatically bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid in increments of $2.00.
(5) “BUY IT NOW” OPTIONS – Some (not all) of our items have a “Buy It Now” price. Those items are available to purchase outright for the “Buy it Now” amount up to the point that bidding in the auction surpasses the “Buy It Now” price. NOTE THAT you must click “Buy it Now” and immediately make payment via the shopping cart/checkout process on the auction site in order to secure purchase of the item. Failure to do so will result in the item continuing to be available for others to purchase or bid on until you complete the full checkout process!
WINNERS & PAYMENT
(1) You will need to pay for your winning auction items through the website checkout once you receive an email that you’ve won an item (which will be sent promptly after close of the auction @ 9pm on Sunday, April 25). PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK MAIL for these emails, as they may not be recognized by your email. Only Credit cards or debit cards will be accepted for payment. No cash or checks due to payment procedures. All sales are final.
(2) Payment for items won must be received via the procedure described above no later than 7:00PM ON MONDAY, APRIL 26, 2021. If payment is not received by this time, your winning bid will be cancelled without further notice to you, and the next highest bidder will be declared the winner of the item and contacted for payment.
ITEM PICK UP
(1) Items will be available for “curb side” pickup in the car pool lane at Kimberlin on Thursday, April 29th from 3:30pm-6:00pm (during carpool pickup and beyond). Please make every effort to pick up your items at this time.
(2) Alternatively, if you would like the PTA to send your winning items home with your student (for small items such as gift cards, etc), please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting this, and we will gladly do so (note that we cannot be responsible for items lost in transit).
(3) If it’s necessary to mail an item (this must be prearranged and is not generally offered), the winning bidder is expected to bear this expense.
QUESTIONS?? Please visit our help page. You may also contact email@example.com