1) Please register first by clicking on “Register to Bid” at the top of this page. Your personal info will not be used for any other purpose. We will need to know this info to allow us to contact the winning bidders on Monday, April 25th, 2021 in order to facilitate collecting payment and getting your winning items to you.
2) Items will be available for “curb side” pickup at Kimberlin on Thursday, April 29th from 3:30pm-6:00pm (during carpool pickup and beyond). You may also opt to have your student bring your item home with them. If it’s necessary to mail an item, the winning bidder is expected to bear this expense.
3) You will need to pay for your winning auction items through the website checkout once you have received an email that you’ve won and prior to item delivery. Credit cards will be accepted for payment . All sales are final.
4) Each Gift Card’s expiration date that is up for auction will be indicated.
5) Please click on each item’s photo to enlarge and allow you to zoom in
6) PROXY BIDDING – Our auction employs proxy bidding and set bidding increments of $2.00. This means that you can set your maximum bid price for an item and the computer will automatically bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid in increments of $2.00.
7) BUY IT NOW – Some of our items may have a “Buy It Now” price. The item is available to purchase outright for this amount up until the point that bidding in the auction surpasses the “Buy It now” price. You must click “buy it now” and make payment to exercise this option.
8) After you have won an auction or you have used the BUY IT NOW option, you must checkout using your shopping cart and enter your payment details.
9) If you have any questions, please visit our help page. You may also contact email@example.com